To help the world create unforgettable ceremonial events through unique, customized products, (one of a kind/incomparable) creativity and world class customer service.
To further clarify that mission, we believe our customers can save more time and money if – after carefully shopping around and comparing choices – they bring all their event needs to one trusted provider.
In order to achieve our mission, we've established a simple 3-step process:
- We listen closely to our customers' needs and goals.
- We use 20+ years of experience to provide professional guidance, direction, and recommendations.
- We focus all of our efforts to ensure the customer's event is a spectacular success.
We’ve adopted 10 core values that we use to guide decisions for moving our company forward. We live out these values every day. By doing so, we position our company for long term success:
1. 110% commitment to our customers
3. Adopt the relentless work ethic our grandparents had
4. Be passionate, enthusiastic and determined
5. Embrace change
6. Don’t be afraid to try new ideas
7. Commit to the community
8. Invest in the best team
9. Be productive and efficient
10. Pursue meaningful, long term relationships with our employees, customers and partners
Memberships & Affiliations
Golden Openings is proud to serve our community in multiple ways, including:
- Hosting non-profit events and raising money for special causes like our John Soddard "Cutting Out Cancer" Event.
- Volunteering on City and Community Boards
- Urbandale City Board of Economic Development
- Waukee YMCA Board of Directors
- NAWBO Board of Directors
- Campfire USA Board of Directors
- Active participation in multiple Chambers of Commerce
- Urbandale Chamber of Commerce
- Grimes Chamber of Commerce
- West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce
- Ankeny Chamber of Commerce
- Altoona Chamber of Commerce
- East & South Des Moines Chamber of Commerce
- Helping new businesses connect with their city leaders and establish a lasting presence within their community