Nothing gets you more noticed than our 6 foot (72 inch) Cloudbuster Giant Balloon.
Our Over-sized Latex balloons are made with raw latex materials to help withstand the sun's ultraviolet rays, while the slender neck makes inflation easy.
We will beat or match and price!
*Helpful Hints for Inflating Jumbo Balloons*
1. Before filling balloons, you must put on proper eye protection, such as glasses or goggles, and proper ear protection, such as ear plugs or ear muffs, to protect against accidental breakage.
2. Make sure you have enough helium to inflate this balloon. You will need at least 113 cubic feet of helium!
3. Consider the inflation area. Ideally, inflate balloons in the area they will be used. Remember that a fully inflated, Jumbo Balloon will not fit through standard sized doors. Make sure the inflation area is large enough to accommodate the balloon and is clear of sharp objects.
4. Consider inflating with an assistant. Because of the size of the balloon, it will be difficult to determine by yourself how close you are to full inflation size. If another person is not available, establish benchmarks in the room that will help you determine the inflation size.
5. If buying a 6 foot balloon, it should be noted that the balloon will fill to a full 6 foot diameter but it is not recommended to fill any larger than that. It should also be noted that helium will expand as the temperature rises. To guard against premature rupture on days when you expect a high temperature change, it is recommended that you fill balloons to 70-80% of capacity to allow for expansion.
6. Position the balloon neck to cover the regulator nozzle, and maintain a tight grip while inflating.
7. For best results, when using Jumbo Balloons, also purchase and use one of our attractive pennants to display the balloon. First, take end of pennant and make a loop on end of pennant string in about a 3 inch diameter with a strong knot. Then, fill the balloon to desired size and loop fill nozzle of balloon through pennant loop. Then, twist both the balloon and the balloon nozzle a few turns to cut off flow of air before using a cable tie. The tie may or may not be included with the balloon to tie off the balloon above pennant loop. We have had several customers who have told us they were able to prolong the life of their jumbo balloon by bringing it down each night and putting it inside tied to the floor while filled with helium so the balloon was not up against the ceiling and then in the morning taking off the cable tie making sure no helium escapes and then topping off the balloon following the directions above (since latex is a permeable membrane you will loose helium daily) and then closing off the balloon with a new cable tie. No claim can be made as to how long these balloons may last but the better care you take of them the longer they may last.
*If you are doing helium balloons outside, preinflate the balloons with an air pump with air first and let it all out. You don't want to waste helium. And you can do this in advance of the event. It is a good thing to do this will all size balloons outdoors. We prefer to do this for 30" or greater balloon indoor work also but don't always have the time. It pre-stretches the balloon and if it bursts you haven't lost all that helium. You can’t control what a latex balloon will do, ever.
The longer the air stays in it, the better. Let it sit overnight with a clothes pin to hold it tight. Fill with helium and tie in a knot the next morning when you are ready to install outdoors.*
*These cloudbuster balloons float higher and longer than our 3 foot cloudbuster ballons*